Join Greyson team as a Test Manager and help to deliver solutions that transform our client’s businesses.
As a Test Manager, you will work with leading organizations in banking and financial services industry on significant issues across their business. You will have a unique opportunity to lead a team of IT testers and create test strategies on large scale implementation projects.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Leadership and coordination of test team within software implementation projects
- Definition of test strategies
- Preparation and revision of test plans
- Participate on overall project planning
- Tracking of defined schedules and project milestones
- Test environment requirements definition and environment ownership
- Covering consolidated test reporting (JIRA) in the meaning of test status, test progress and defects
- Training and mentoring of team members
The role is involved in coordination of following tests:
- Integration Smoke Tests (after development integration testing)
- System Integration Test (standard functional and integration frontend testing)
- User Acceptance Test (coordination of business owners testing)
- Non Functional Requirements Test